Christmas is coming!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas spirit is in the air! I've given this blog a whole new facelift, I hope you will like it. I changed the counter above. It's supposed to count down to Christmas, but I studied the code (it confused the hell out of me) and made a few changes here and there and now it counts the days that have passed since me and my girl started dating. Nice huh? Now I don't have to do the counting, let the computer do it for me. That's using technology to your advantage =)

I am still doing some preparations for my her Christmas/Birthday gift. It's taking up more time than I thought. Fortunately I have lots of time on my hands, and it's still more than a week away. I figure I'll finish up the video by tomorrow or the day after, then put her gift in the mail in the same period of time. I'd better start cracking on it! Pictures later when the event has passed. Can't risk her checking this site out and finding out.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: