Its a new sem!!!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

new year. New sem. Same old shit n crap to deal with. BUT with new tools to handle em =)

For one, ive got my car with me!!!!!!!!! WHEE!!!!!! My dad was kind enough to bring it all the way from Penang for me. Its a haven. My cars a haven n my dads an angel (u dun hear me say dat alot)

im nw waiting for my laundry to finish and i just realise a few things. Malacca is a sleepy town. No matter who comes it will alwiz remain a sleepy town. It just sucks the life outta ya. Dunno y. Once ur here all u wana do is laze n sleep. the weather is either scorching hot which makes ya wanaa escape to ur room n sit in front of the fan or itll rain heavily which makes u wana hide under d covers n drift in n out of reality. wats up wid dat??

school sucks the life outta ya too. no matter how early u sleep when u get to a 8am class u cant help by yawn. yawn yawn YAWN.

life is great now thanks to my dad for letting me have my car in Melaka. woohoo!!!

grocery shopping had never been dat fun or convenient!!!

ive had sleeping problems here for about 2months now n i alwiz blamed d matress. nw ive got a new matress n still the problem persisted. so last friday i went to buy myself a nice little pillow. BAM! problem gone. i slept like a baby!!! twas the best investment so far.

haha

week1 of school is over and im feeling optimistic. schoolwork hasnt started pouring in yet bt ive a feeling that cant be too far away nw. . .

so arm with my baby(car) and my new cuddly pillow i shall face tis sem n bull thru it!
wish me luck!!!!!

2 comments:

CHRiSSie said...

u got ur car!!! tat is great.. lets go for a road trip.. lol.. in a couple of cars.. ahahahhaha

1n$aTiab13 Adventurer said...

LETS!!!
bt i promised dat i wudnt take my car outstation....malacca counts as a trip doesnt it??
XD