Sunday, February 17, 2008

ok, once in awhile when i get on my car,i give it a once over. yesterday before driving my car out i was looking at it, thinking that ill wash it today(which i totally forgot cos im so tired). then i stayed home all day til it was evening i went home to bath,change and buy howards dinner. his housemates are cooking dinner(delicious! and only rm20 for 8ppl to eat) so i had to go back to his house anyway.after dinner i went to my car to get smth when i noticed smth different about my car. the space between my driver side back door and the back lights theres a dent. a huge dent. some SOB knocked my car and just left!!!

its not a very terrible one la....sumbody will jz hafto get a hammer n pop it out only( like when u press the plastic bottle a little too hard so it dents in n then u push fr the inside and it will pop out like normal ady) but it still bugs me. my car.....my baby.....sakit hati lo!!!!
i hope whoever responsible will burn in hell for it.for awhile la.its not exp to fix it wat bloody hell.... just apologize la! ish ish ish.

i noe it isnt my habit to post two blogs in a day bt.....ish!!!!!
i had to or ill take sum1s head off

grr.......

its one thing to wreck my own car,its another when someone else does it

0 comments: