Hmm...has it really been that long?

Monday, May 31, 2010

1010 days. Lol i was away on 1000th day so I shall blog today. Haha.
Wow. I know this is both our first relationship so we share the first of everything together but it still amazes me every time we hit a milestone. 1st month, 100th day, 6th months, 1st year anniversary, Valentine's, 2 yaer anniversary, now 1010th!

I can't say 1000 cos.... well that day has passed lol. Our 1000th day together was the day I travelled back from Penang to Malacca so... that was a good day ^ ^ Hey it was also Perly's birthday!!!! Lolness.


In our many many days together, you have always been there for me, cared for me, Loved me, Patient with me (VERYYYY), treated me like a princess, let me have my way, most of the time. You made sure I was happy and whenever I wasn't, you would be sad too. You have become such a big part of my life, I wondered how I ever was happy before I met you. I guess what I never felt I really don't miss. Now that I have tasted how life is with you, it sucks that you are leaving soon.

Does anyone believe in long-distance relationship? Do they really work? Or is it just a bluff we tell ourselves until we are no longer so attached to the other person in order to deal with the inevitable? Somesay I think too much. Somesay I am just being logical because I know myself so well. Somesay love is made of much stronger stuff than what I give it credit for. Somesay it's just all me.


Love is overrated. Hollywood is overrated. Everywhere you look, you can't help but see love being enterprised. Every 2 minutes on the television there will be something about love. Every movie, every series has a love story. Even action movies, gore movies, horror, haunted.... everything!


Actually it's not that Long distance don't work. It does. It's just different kind of relationship. Even when both parties remain faithful and honest, people change over time. Loneliness is a bitch. The effort to stay in contact is exhausting not to mention an expense.

I guess it's all about expectations... and sacrifice. Of course, trust is a must.

I've been going over it in my head time and time and time again until it's driving me a little nuts. There really is no point, is there? Thinking about it doesn't make it easier. Not thinking about it...makes me dream about it haha.

I guess it's time to grow up,or man up, whichever works. Being adult is tough work. Not many want to do it but most of us just... do it.


Fate is a nice person to blame, eh? Anything gone wrong, Fate's fault. Any missed opportunities, Fate again. Something gone right? Oh it must be Luck. lol.

Poor Fate.

When you first said that you wanted to migrate for 7years, I thought that you must be mad to think that I would wait that long. Then funny thing happened. A simple question lead me to realize that although we have been together for almost 3 years, it doesn't seem so long. Time flies. So perhaps 7 years won't feel that long too. There is still the fact that I am not the person I was 3 years ago and I will not be the same person I am today compared to 7 years later. Neither will you be. So, the question of surviving the dreaded LDR is still unanswered but I will say this: Come back to me as fast as you can.I ask nothing from you, only that you are with me

1 comments:

winz said...

Long distance does work.. or else I am not even sure what I have been doing for the past 3 1/2 years. Its gonna be tough but I'll be here to give u plenty of moral support!!!