Lif3...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yesterday the love of my life got on a plane and moved to a little island 300km away from me. Growing Up STINKS!

But what can you do? Each person has their own dream, their own goals in life, their own path to follow. Being in a relationship means somehow, your paths crossed and have been parallel for awhile haha.

Sometimes the two paths continue to be parallel,sometimes they divert again. Paths constantly change. New ones pop up everywhere everyday. Some are worth to be extended back to being parallel, some are not even worth a bridge.

What were we talking about again?Haha. Too many metaphors spoils the soup. Or was it cooks?

I have always seen my life in terms of chapters. Like a book. *im such a geek...i cant be helped*

Im currently in my 4th chapter. A very long chapter. It ends when I retire from work. Everything else is just progress.*Love that line from Lost*
Its going to be a longgggg chapter. When it ends,means Im in my Conclusion chapter d..... that chapter can wait. I haven't lived my life yet.

I realize that we can redefine ourselves 100 times over and still we would be able to redefine ourselves again. Not just as individuals but also as a society.

Did anyone esle notice the shift in sequence of life stages?
It is becoming clearer and clearer to me. It used to be after being teenagers, offsprings get paired up for marriage, have kids, then career comes along, then car, then house followed by the next generation.

Nowadays, it is dating, then career,buy car, buy house then marriage followed by kids. Having kids is now optional lols.

The shift is so subtle you dont really notice it....

things change.....times change....

I read an article saying that the shift of power is going strong for Women to be the dominant race.... I have been saying that that is just logical because we are 75% of the population but as we can see, in Malaysia most women are confined to being a wife and mother role. Career is just something to keep us "occupied".

After reading the article, the facts are there but I feel that the change is progressing too slow.. Feminist? Im nt trying to say that women should rule the world while the men stay at home *wouldnt that be nice haha* but if we look at the history of the sexes, men were empowered simply cos they outnumbered us... and now...
as they say, majority rules....


Seriously, what was the topic I wanted to blog about? Oh well..ramblings of a lost soul I guess haha

0 comments: