swimming in deep pools....

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ever wonder why out of the blue i'll look at you and just stare without saying a word? or mantain eye contact whenever ur telling me something? well....let me give you a senario


say Malaysia suddenly is under attack from the 'forces of evil' and all males above the age of 18 are summoned by the govt to serve as soldiers. Say your regiment was losing and the only way for you to save youself is if you were to sacrifice a limb. Would you believe it if i said dat i wouldn't even notice let alone care if you lost half your body as long as you kept both your eyes? if you asked me what's your height, or if you have big nose or ugly teeth i would tell you no idea. cos everytime i look at you the only thing that captures my attention is your eyes. they are a deep dark shade of brown, sometimes even appears to be black. usually with just a hint of amusement(when im making a fool of myself or relating a funny incident) bt most of the time its clouded with untold thoughts....deep thoughts that i would give anything to read. deep shade of brown.......i just get lost in them. i would be so occupied sometimes that i forgot to listen to what your trying to tell me. its a pool of nothingness yet so full of mysteries that i get lost in and never want to find my way out.....usually i get out when you look away bt i wish i could continue swimming in them forever.....

Ive just met you and our relationship is relatively new......bt let me just say that having someone in my life thats MINE is a joy that i never knew could be so breathtaking...esp when ur physically with the person


i hope that the side effects of the relationship doesnt include constant sneezing ^^

0 comments: