Silent Killer...

Sunday, June 15, 2008



as you walk away, i feel a familiar tug at my heart. does this have to be the way?must you walk away from me? i thought we were one. i thought we were inseparable. you once said that you had nothing to hide from me. i am free to roam among your thoughts. and yet you are walking away from me towards your most private place, leaving me behind. don't say you want to let me in to your secret hideaway only to tease me with the notion. i have never been in there and i probably never will. don't take out the treat, say that you will share only to take it away. THAT is what tears me apart. THAT is what that kills me late at night when no one is watching. when all is asleep. when nothing but my thoughts are keeping me company.

let's be honest. who doesn't have skeletons in the closet? who doesn't have a past or a present that they prefer never sees daylight? the only difference is that everyone belongs in either one of the two categories. you either am capable of sharing or you are not capable of sharing. pretending to be one of the category you are not is just... pointless. eventually the cat will be out of the bag.

you say i have free access to every part of you anytime. how can i when i only have level one clearance? level 2 and above is off limits. i cant be at an exclusive party without an invitation.

sigh. this is all pointless. how long do you hang on knowing that someone is going to get hurt? how long do you hang on despite you are the one hurting now?

you cant choose your family. but you can make new family members. through friendship.

0 comments: