Things on my mind.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm tired.

There's always new shit waiting for me everyday from the moment my eyes open until when I finally collapse on the bed from exhaustion.

It's been raining heavily the past few days and every time it does, it's cold, but I sweat like a pig because it's so humid my body can't evaporate sweat to cool me off. How's that for contradictory.

I want to hide inside a hole, but at the same time I want you to be in the hole with me...and I get torn apart.

The Giant in Kolombong has my broken fan for half a year and they still haven't returned it to me yet. The guy said he'll call but he never did. Tip for you guys....don't buy electrical items or stuff with warranty with a hypermarket. They are lazy assholes.

The hardware repair shop has my rice cooker and water heater, for a few weeks now and yes they never called me back. It's like all my electronic items are disappearing into a hole from which I would never see them again.

Everything that I see is black nowadays.

Except this page, which is white.

0 comments: