And thats how the cookie crumbles.....

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Im a Grey's Anatomy fan. Season 1 2 and 3 leaves me touched, moved and usually, in tears after every episode. Im not a fan of crying. Believe me but i cant help being emotional when something on a square box is capable of making me rethink my ways and deliver powerful messages. My dad always said i dont have common sense. the truth is, i dont. if you have ever met me,and got to know me, you will know that im anything but normal. im a little this, a little that, but never normal. so when u say common sense, it doesnt hit home with me. what is common? what is normal?normal is determined by society.is it a common sense to know what to do when there is a snake in the room? africans would tell you yes.

i grad next year. technically i grad next next year but after my 6 months internship i start work and i have to wait 6months before i get my ceremony so....i actually stop being a student next year. time flies. i have worked so hard into getting myself into a local university, i somehow feel cheated because 13 years of work seems alot for only 3 years of reward. which includes a year of hell so... the reward pales in comparative to the work, dont you think?

if i were fate, i would have the best job ever in the world. i get to throw bones at people whenever i like it, only to take them back later on. i get to reward good people cos they deserve it. i crush them when im in a baddddd mood. i let evil people run amok. probably because if i kill them their ghost will just reincarnate and do bad somewhere else. its easier for me to keep track of them if they stay the same person. i would also have to be very dead in the heart because innocent people die everyday, leaving more innocent people around to be exploited by the crooks of the world. and i do nothing to change that fact.

i am quite happy with fate actually. it has done me more than justice. but the world has a bone to pick with fate hehe.

most of the time,we make our own fate. where we are, how we got there, its all us. theres no one to blame. theres no one to control things. we make our fate.

i make my own fate.

sometimes i wish someone else would make it for me

0 comments: