Home Sweet....

Sunday, July 19, 2009

i was back in Penang for the weekend. it was the BEST ever!!!
i didnt want to leave.i truly did not.

friday was hectic. i skipped morning class to laze about at home. then i packed and head down to kl with howard.our transit bus was apart by 30 minutes and we had to take a cab from pudu to the old KTM station. met up with jing zi. usually i would sleep but i ended up talking to her all the way.arrived in heaven by 8pm.

the traffic jam on the bridge was so bad i only saw my parents at 845. then we went to pick my bro from tuition (remember how we used to tuition until 11pm) then reached home at 11pm. watched Speed til 1am and then sleep on my own bed til noon. ahh...life.
heehee

went out to do some chores.along the way we had pancake(from new cathay) and awesome hokkien mee! I didnt realize that the shop also had Loh mee but howard did and he was lucky cos he was craving loh mee and that shop had awesome loh mee.

after more chores,we went to visit my grandma. she didnt know that im back so it was a pleasant surprise.instinct told her to go buy and fry cempedak the day before so i got to eat my grandma's famous cempedak. its been ages since i had any!!!!
ate alot of it too

durian season is almost over for the year. last year i totally missed out. so this year i was cutting it close.my dad went to try his luck and he managed to get 6!!!
SIX of awesome durian! they all had funny names and rich flavour. i enjoyed it. altho is was just 6 small ones, the 5 of us could barely finished it. its always good to have durian as dinner hehe
howards never had durian with special names on it so..it was his first experience.

after dinner we all sat down and watched downloads. until it was 11pm. earlier i bought 11.45pm tickets to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. it was good. so good it made me take the final installation of the series and i am going to reread it.

got home at 330am. positively exhausted and couldnt be happier.



on my final day i woke up at 9am. met wee nee mei lin and jing zi for breakfast. i went to my fave chee cheong fun and char koay kak but it was a busy sunday. so all food sucked. >.<

nevermind cos i then met up with my parents at noon and had tim sum at Northern Hotel. Whee!!!!

the food was awesome as usual.

i then went to cut my hair. my hairstylist runaway already...i hate it when they jump ship. the new guy cut my hair instead and it was cheap.and not bad. shorter than what i would have wanted but...now its so easy to wash my nair and comb it. so me likey!

went home to laze about til it was time for.... TAO!!
my dad managed to find my fave hor lor durian to stuff me again before dinner haha. heavenly....is all i can think of to describe hor lor.

tao was magnificent. superb. delectable. i havent had it in awhile already.it was so good. especially the lamb. the marinated lamb. we had 3.haha.


after dinner,i boarded the bus that was going to take me away from my home. slept all the way. penang is truly the best getaway

PS:my bro joined the state level drama about the bad effects of technology on the environment in Penang. he won 3rd place!!! first was Hamid Khan and 2nd was Dato Kramat. unbelieveable

0 comments: