ramblings

Friday, July 10, 2009

okay...since university started i havent had the time to blog.or even go online. so many things on my mind.

for one thing, just reading my subject planner already i feel dizzy.... sigh. so damn tough. another is PPSMI. that sucks. i knew they were going to reverse the thing. abolish it. stupid government. fools. the country will pay.aih my poor...beloved country.....

Infosys is over. damn i miss the life. i really do. i miss all the people in it too.... i was so excited to start learning and start my semester already. but all my lecturers are not. so now i have.... nothing to do.... aih.... my entire house went home this weekend....i wish i could too..... oh well....

I MISS YOU ALL!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

1 comments:

Grace mLin said...

I mish you too!!! Come back! T_T