400!!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

WOW. really? has it been that long? somebody pinch me. OUCH! that hurts!

haha. my...my..... 400!. i expected the day to be close but i didnt expect it to be SO fast! time sure flies..... well what can i say? i love you darling! you are my heart and soul. my morning coffee that gets me thru the day. like a refreshing shower that washes off the day's grime off me. my entertainer when there's no tv to watch,partly because we don't own one. my downloader. my uploader. the one who unzips my inner passion and inner thoughts. the one who zips me up with a mouthful of his delicious cooking. your body temperature is always warmer than i am whenever i am around. thats how you keep my heart warm i guess. without you......

my life would be bleak. because without all the things above, life is just a continuous motion. it is not living. sure i can replace all that you are to me with something else. with time anything can be replaced. replacing a piece of diamond with chipped glass is still replacing.

but i foresee great future of us together. no matter where we are. no matter what shit we are in. as long as i have you, and you have your computer, we will both be happy and we will always end the day in a happy note.


relationships are hard. mine isn't all clouds in the sky either. but with patience and a little restraint, it can be a cloud. a tiny one. just the right size.

0 comments: