when facing a rock......

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life as it is....

im the type of person who when i hit a wall, i pause for awhile. only awhile tho. then i start hitting it. i keep hitting it till i bulldoze my way through. dat is if i really want to get through. eventually the wall crumbles and i get my way! ehehe...... stubborn eh?

but what happens when i come across a wall that is enforced with steels and ingrown roots that are as old as they come? sigh..... eventually my head hurts from all that butting and i stop. i give it one last kick and take another pause. i then either take a shortcut that leads to route 2 or i bomb the wall and head back the way i came.

what i am saying is that when things dont go my way, im forced to adjust to the situation. im forced to accomodate what will now be a thorn in my side. i wont give in wo a fight! but when things are set in stones, we eventually have to accept that not all stones will corrode.

oh btw a shout out to my uncle who turns 47 today! happy bday!! he is also one boulder of cement that never bulks. never!

my kind of peeps lol

0 comments: