Happy Anniversary!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

WOW. 22months! darling its been awhile eh? hehe
kinda feels long tho. feels like a lifetime ago when you asked me to be yours. to many people 22months is nothing in a relationship but i feel like everyday is something and we cant take it for granted. that is why i insist on making the 26th of every month a special day. its to remind me never to take you for granted.


Absence makes the heart grow fonder. TRUE.
Right now you are faraway in some jungle doing something i would love doing. while i am here stuck in Malacca with the night off,thinking about you in my room. Since we were unable to chat as usual thanks to your lovely trainers, ill just tell you whats on my mind here

Woke up late. Skipped breakfast. lunch was lousy. i ate fruits and 2 peice of kuih only. yes it was that lousy. had a headache all day. my partner kept coughing and was having flu and fever. i panicked myself thinking it was H1N1. had a mild fever too after my nap.but it went away. so i scared myself shitless for nothing haha.

today was very boring. i finished what i could do already so i just gamed the whole day. after 5 hours, the zombies look...boring. i actually begged for work to do lol. INFOSYS HAS TURNED ME INTO A WORKAHOLIC!!!!! i need help.... =\

Called wee nee....who helped me cure my boredom (girlfriends are the best!!)
everytime i call her she would ask when im coming home...(she sounds like my boyfriend lol) and i will tell her i dont have a holiday....everytime i will hear the disappointment and i will ask myself wth i am doing here. SIGH
we miss our roti canai days.

i met a wonderful friend here. she is sooo chatty and upbeat you cant be sad around her haha. but she left on tuesday and wont be coming back until at least sunday so i am without my morning sunshine in this gloomy place til then. GOOD LUCK PING!!!!
(shes going for her VIVA. to get her masters finally)

it doesnt matter how much your other half means to you, at the end of the day, girlfriends are the one which you count on. the one you depend on. it doesnt matter that they are not family. together with them and your actual family you form your line of support.

~No man is an island~


0 comments: