People

Monday, June 29, 2009

My dad always tell me that there are 3 types of people. Those who sit and complain that great things don’t happen to them. Those who watch great things happen to others. Those who make great things happen. It’s not hard to sort people out into these categories.


I hate chronic complainers. Hate them. Annoying little brats is what they are. Stubborn, spoiled, annoying and thick-skinned. Seems to be I always meet these sorry losers. No no, I won’t name any of them. The strangest thing about these people is that they don’t realize it. All the unpleasant people don’t realize how unpleasant they are. The funniest thing is instead of knowing that they are unpleasant and that they should change their ways if want to have friends, they think that they are the world’s most popular people and that they have no flaws. Maybe that’s why I find them so annoying.

People are strange creatures, don’t you think so? We are the only creatures who after getting injured, comeback for more. Time and time again after crashing from a heartbreak, we are back for more. After falling off a horse, we climb back up it again. After totaling a car, we buy a new one and drive again. As if we are asking for more pain in our life. Strange isn’t it?

I always had this theory hehe. Christians and Muslims are not going to be happy reading this. I always wondered to myself why we have so many idiots running around. Its like, for every intelligent mortal (as nature intended) there are 10 morons running around. Yup, that ratio is about right. Then one day I came to my own conclusion to my question. The reason incest is taboo/forbidden is because when 2 DNA that is that similar mixed together, they will cause genetic mutation. Why I don’t know. In my head logically I think if u take a pair of identical twins and mate their DNA, you would be cloning them. Anyway, for some reason, close DNA will give you retarded kids. Dating back to Adam and Eve, Eve was supposedly made from Adam’s ribs. Means she is part of him. They share the same DNA. Then they mated. Based on probabilities, their offspring is like a cross between cloning and incest. If incestual babies are retards, then the human race after Adam and Eve are therefore, retards. Then I don’t know how (because I am neither Christian or Muslim) the human population grew with Adam and Eve’s family as the first human family. How? They needed to breed among each other. Means…. Having sex within the family. More retards. So….. are we a product of retards? The probability of having a retard or mentally disable child nowadays with 2 similar DNAs is high but not 100%. Maybe that’s why we have geniuses, the commoners and the dimwits. Perhaps when the human race was born, we were meant to be geniuses. Our brains are made that way. Look at the human body defense system! We were tasked to care after mothernature and all her offsprings. Look at what we have done. Look at the state of Earth. If mothernature truly exist, she is going to be one hell of a bitch when she discovers the condition of Earth. I have this feeling that I will live to see Earth get destroyed. Not by aliens. Not by some end of the world notion. I believe Earth will perish on the hands of humans. Some idiot will accidently set off a nuclear bomb, which will prompt all the big guns to show whose nuclear bomb can create the biggest crater in the world. We will eat all the fishes in the sea til they are all extinct. Those which survived will be poisoned by our human waste and stupidity and our lazy garbage disposal methods. Our ”advance” technology to manipulate the poultry to make them grow fat and large and fast will create billions of new deadly virus and super bacteria that will in turn, kill humans (H1N1). AIDS is doing a fine job, killing people left and right slowly and painfully because of a man who couldn’t keep his dick in his pants, away from monkey and his human wife. I can go on and on and on but even I am losing my appetite for this entry.

Growing up makes you aware. Growing up makes you mature. I just finished reading The Golden Compass. It is a good read. Talks about original sin and growing up. About being naïve and innocent. Original sin is when Adam and Eve first defied God and bit the apple. Up until 5 minutes ago I didn’t understand what original sin was. Now I know. God intended us to be innocent and happy as children are happy. Did anyone watch Dollhouse? It’s a series on TV about how there is an organization who has a bunch of hot looking guys and girls that had their memory wiped out and now has a mentality of a child until someone hires them. Then they will be programmed to be the best in whatever the client needs them to be. Hunter, date, negotiator, you name it, you got it. I look at them and I don’t call that happiness. To be innocent and ignorance of the worlds evil. To be denied the mistakes I made which I learn valuable lessons from. To be… emotionless. Unable to think for myself. I don’t call that life. I don’t call that happiness. I’m happy that Adam and Eve made that mistake. They were curious and rebellious. That is human nature. You can’t get any more human than that. It was a lost cause from the beginning. If God wanted Adam and Eve as pets who lived happily at the Garden with the mentality of children, he should not have given them a brain, curiosity and rebellion instinct. Oh well. Guess even God can’t always get what he wants.

People always want what they can’t have. We are constantly working for something. We just can’t sit still as a race, can we? Haha. The man who has everything, will always say he is looking for something because he is bored thus he is looking for entertainment. If I were king and I had everything I needed, I wonder if I would be bored. Probably. Maybe that’s why rulers are usually so mean and cruel. They always have this dark side to them. It is because they are so bored they are willing to try anything that gives them some distraction and pleasure, even if it is for awhile. Since they have money and influence, what is stopping them?

We are deplorable as a race, aren’t we?

1 comments:

BigFatLittlePiggy said...

I'm a chronic complainer, though I believe most of my complaints
are about movies (including the one in your post :)) and driving.

Btw, His Dark Materials is an excellent read. Depressing, but intriguing.
I bawled my eyes out from the second book onwards :p