Miss....

Monday, June 29, 2009

I keep saying that I miss home. People always ask me “What do I miss about home?”
That got me thinking. What is it really that I miss?
I’m going to make a list now. As you can see, I am too free lol

I miss my mummy. She used to fuss over me whenever I go home after being away for a long while. Me and tricia wouldn’t protest because secretly we like to be pampered and hugged by our mummies ^^
I miss my daddy. Not his temper but that seems that the infamous temper has left the Kam household, leaving a very pleasant oldman behind. Why does it always take age to soften something hard and stubborn eh? XD
I miss my brother. I cant say little brother because he is 1.5 times my height now. He is taller and he is bigger. Very much mature for his age but will revert back to the 12 year old that he was whenever he and I wish to take a trip down memory lane…. Except that now I no longer hug him into my arms. He hugs me into his. I feel so protected
I miss my lovely one-of-a-kind TRICIA!!! My gym buddy! My shopping and hangout kaki. My American Idol buddy. My gossip source. My movie kaki. My music updater (she discovers new songs and I download them for both of us). My er fashion sense (I have none so she will update me on the latest trends and explain what they are). My crazy quirky funny loveable Tricia! There’s no one like her. Gosh I miss her sooo much! Cos shes my only best friend I haven’t seen for the longest time. Even though both our lives are so crazy and I miss her so much, she is also the best friend I keep in touch with the most. I message her the most (after howard). When I see you tri, you better stand still so I can have my fill of hug of you!
I miss Wee Nee. Currently doing her internship. She should have come for Infosys. I didn’t know that it could be counted as an internship too. Wasted opportunity. Shes the toughest girl I know. So determined. So resilient. She never gives up. Soldiers on no matter what. Against all odds. I miss her. Roti canai is not the same without her
Mei lin keeps creeping up my mind too haha. The only other super tall person in my life besides my brother. But I don’t feel that you are towering over me. I feel that we are on equal grounds (my ego made up for the loss of height I suppose haha) we can go on and on and on for hours, can’t we? I saw her most the last few times I went back so I don’t miss her as much but quite often she will creep into my mind and pounce on me! Haha. WHEN YOU COMING OVER?????
Ahh…. Jing Zi. Havent kept in touch with her since august last year. Gosh has it really been a year?? Geez. Everytime when July semester is about to start, I will start to think of her already because that is when she is coming back. 2 (or was it 3?more?) years already at Newcastle and she still has not adopted any western culture. Good for you! Haha. Love people who has a firm ground on who they are (you too mei lin)
Mich…mich…. Always wanting to steal my brother for her ownself haha. Currently back in KL already. I miss the good old days where I would go to work then after work I would go wake miss princess and we would go for lunch then just hangout. Life was simple back then. In many ways she was my substitute for a boyfriend, company-wise la. She was there for me, had fun with me, talked about anything from the sun to the stars to the moon. Haha I even gave her my first diary. That was how close we were
Gosh I think this list is getting too long yet I haven’t even scratched the surface of what I miss! Haha no wonder I’m so homesick! I miss the food, I miss the sea, I miss DURIAN!!!! I miss the hectic Penangite life. I even miss the GSC we have there! I miss my bed and the 32 inch Television! I miss…I miss…..i…i…. *explodes with miss*

1 comments:

Grace mLin said...

Are u saying that my ego is small? LOL. Well, that's kinda true I guess. HAHA!